Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Fifth

How was your day spent? Mine was once again, filled with excitement and so much joy! :)

Met Xuan & Clarence @ CS to watch "Remember Me"! 1 movie down from my list! The movie was Ok, worth the $ though. I'm so thankful that I've got Passion Card! If not my movie ticket would've been more than $6.50 just cause I forgot to bring my student pass. Phew..

Saw quite a lot of NASS people @ Tmall. Yah, tmall thats why, definately a lot of nass. Went to the open space area @ tmall and sat down and ate while waiting for the royal kings to tell us where on Earth in SG are they at. LR seemed like he's moving from here to there, seriously.. while Walter was still in school. Waited for King LR to reach and he said he was playing games with his friends @ interchange, but no choice gotta pull him back from them to us! mwahahaha so sorry LR friends, cause he belonged to us today!!! We booked him first :P

Waited damn long for the bus to come and we told Walter we were already on the bus on the way so that he'ld board the bus when it reaches his school but apparently..when I texted him that, we weren't even near to the busstop! Hahaha! Best thing to "bluff" your friends when you just wanna make them feel better but I doubt Walter cares cause he was addicted to his BB Poker, gosh. Can't you guys just have enough of Poker?!?!! The game's weird because I don't know anything about it. Hehe :)

Reached my house & as usual Ginny & Harry kept barking like mad dogs again cause STRANGERS IN THE HOUSE!!! ^^ Hahaha but oh well they stopped after some sayang sayang moments. I really wonder why do people speak differently to dogs? Hahaha its like their tone TOTALLY changes whenever they're speaking to a pet! If you didn't realise that? I did! :)

I hate TV because they are conversation killers like what YX said!!! But anywayz, I know my house very comfortable cause most of them were sitting on the sofa and were nearly dozing off while watching Channel 5. They insisted on watching till Ellen's show ended thanks to Adam Lambert while LR & I were stressing each other in my room!

Twister's the tradition!! Any guests gotta play it! So sorry but yah :)

We changed from indian poker to cheat because scaredy cats like Ian is scared to get blood clots again!!! HAHA! Nah just joking..don't want anymore injuries so play cheat better :)

Had an awesomely awesome time playing Cheat, seriously cause its sooooo funny! Funniest moment was..

*LR & YX whispering to each other
*YX telling LR something

*LR showed YX all his cards

*they continued whispering thinking no one saw but I DID! But anyway I gamed alr

*they discussing how to kill Walter with their cards

APPARENTLY, THEY WERE BUSILY WHISPERING THEY FORGOT WALTER GAMED ALREADY!!!! HAHAHA IN THE END LR WAS LIKE "OMG I SHOWED YOU MY CARDS ALREADY!!!!"


Damn joker I swear! Couldn't stop laughing, somemore Walter was like fiddling with Ian's mobile that he didn't know LR & YX were planning to kill him! HAHAHA JOKE!!!!

OH BTW..BEFORE I FORGOT..

(while waiting for Bus 21 @ tmall)
ME: Eh LR msg Iris! the bus very long
LR: What Iris? I don't even know her name!
Me+YX+Clare: ??
LR: OH! HER NAME'S IRIS!
US: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!


I'm lazy to upload photos here cos must wait super long cos the files are huge. FB has all of them! Well shall just upload the best one :)


We walked to Downtown East for dinner @ Fish & Co. Ian didn't eat with us cause he went poker-ing @ some chalet, don't know and forgot.

Took photos again there and..left for home! I waited super long for Bus 12 with them but nevermind, For You all I will :)

Ok, so discussing on what to do tomorrow.

YX DECIDED NOT TO GO HER CAMP BUT INSTEAD SHE'S GOING ECP AND NOT GO OUT WITH US WHEN WE WERE THE ONE WHO ASKED HER TO NOT GO TO HER CAMP AND JUST NOT GO HER CAMP BECAUSE WE DIDN'T WANT HER TO GO HER CAMP BUT I ALSO DONT KNOW WHAT REASONS. NOW SHE'S NOT GOING OUT WITH US EVEN THOUGH SHE NEVER GO FOR HER CAMP! THIS IS SO SAD :(